jsanders

Looking for a developer

jsanders

I'm starting a new business in the wedding industry and I have a couple of products in mind that I need a developer for. One product would be database software to be sold to vendors in the industry. The other product would be database software for brides/grooms to plan their wedding and would be included with our consultation services.

I'm just beginning this process and am interested in finding out:

- What are the standard relationships for this kind of thing? Contract? Employee? Partner?

- What kind of fee structures are common?

- Is there anybody interested in doing this kind of work?

Thanks,

James

David Head

Hi James

Email me at developer@prioritye.com.au and we can discuss.

moneyman

Hello, James-

I specialize in creating software apps. out of FileMaker Pro. I have created apps. for the Construction and Manufacturing industries, and I am in the process of creating an app. for the Mortgage industry. Please feel free to email me at eric@nccreditrepair.com, I will give you my phone number when you email. I am based in North Carolina, USA. Thanks!

tusifahmad

Dear Sir,

I live in Pakistan but I work on freelance bases, If you let me know requirements I will make your application. I have made already an application for Marriage Hall. My other applications are related to schools and colleges business.

I think my rate will be compatative because I am in Pakistan.

please email me if you are interested .. tusifahmad@yahoo.com

Regards,

Tusif Ahmad

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.