Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

Field Color Question

Wingwalker

I converted a file from 6 to 8 and I'm having a problem. I have a portal on my Customer layout that lists all of a given customers invoice numbers from the Invoice file. On the portal are two fields, one has red numbers and the other has green numbers. The red is the bottom field and shows the invoice date when the invoice is unpaid. Once the invoice is paid the top field shows the date it was paid in green. This worked find in FMP6. Now in FMP8 the dates are correct in each field but the bottom field in red is now showing through the top field in green, so you just get a red and green blur. Do you know how I can fix this problem?

Thanks,

James

Yes, anti-aliasing makes that old trick not work quite right. You might instead use one field that has a color determined based on whether the invoice is paid or not.

Maybe you guys can help me with this so I can do this with one field as indicated by Ender.

As I mentioned above, I have two calc fields.

DateGreen

If(OrderStatus = "Paid"; InvoiceDate;Date("";"";""))

DateRed

If(OrderStatus = "Invoiced"; InvoiceDate;Date("";"";""))

They show unpaid invoices in Red and paid invoices in Green.

How do I combine this so it is done with one calculation?

Thanks,

James

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.