mcinfly

Developer Needed In Southern California

mcinfly

I am looking for a Developer in the Inland Empire, preferably the Temecula valley/Murrieta area (please do not reply if out of area). Qualified Developers should have 4+ yrs full time (by full time, I simply mean you've been developing for 4 yrs...not just having fun and tweaking your own solutions) experience who is savy on a Window XP Platform. Your resume should reflect this requirement as well as provide current/past client references.

I've got an FM 8 database on a client server which is accessed via network domain & remote. At this time, this is NOT a full time position, though when the right person is found, it is likely the job would be full time (or close to it) for a few weeks. After that, you act as the Database Admin and facilitate any changes, updates, debugging, training and tech support for the client users.

This is a very out of the box, progressive client who applauds & encourages creativity. It is a very casual environment with friendly, fun people. Please send resumes/inquiries to wonderlovefro@hotmail.com with the subject "FM Developer (insert Name)"

Thank you!

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.