ebonyonline

Developer Wanted

ebonyonline

Hi,

Am starting a magazine and need to do ad tracking and to create a comprehensive contact database. Can anybody help?

GarryBargsley

What is your budget, timeframe, expected hours, etc???

You can send me the detail at gbargsley@gmail.com.

databuilder

Sure. What are your requirements? How many users? What sort of environment? Will the users be database savvy? or do we need to make it more bulletproof?

If you want to discuss these issues, contact me at dewey@sammaxwellng.com, and maybe we can chat.

Julio

I would be interested on quoting the job, please emil requirements, and time frame.

A. Number of users

B. OS enviroment (Windows, MAC os)

C. User computer skills

email: julio@tctg.com

Jim Ivanovs

I would be more than happy to help you out.

Please email me back and I will forward you an example of my Contact application (CRM).

email: jivanovs@cogeco.ca

tusifahmad

I am interested to help. let me know the exact requirements and I will make and will send it to you complete solutions.

I am from Pakistan and I feel I would be compatative.

Regards,

Tusif Ahmad

tusifahmad@yahoo.com

sinclairpix

I may be able to offer support for your start-up. My developments have traditionally been full enterprise systems for entertainment related situations including operating support comanies, production companies studio facilities and industry support business ventures. The following is the information that I would like to get from you in order for me to better understand your needs and how I should reply:

- Qty of Users

- Users access (File Maker / Web)

- Basic concept of what processes you're looking to manage

- Timeline

- Budgetary concerns... we can discuss in more detail once we've had a conversation regarding your specific needs

Please eMail this and any other information to me at

davids.anderson@verizon.net

Thank you very much!

David Anderson

Soglaos
Hi,

Am starting a magazine and need to do ad tracking and to create a comprehensive contact database. Can anybody help?

This email is in response to your ad on the FileMaker Cafe website for a FileMaker Pro Developer. Let me introduce myself, my names is Bruce L. Knight currently a member of the FileMaker Solution Alliance (FSA) program and have been creating database / software solutions for the past 32 years. Have created solutions for the US Navy, various Police Departments, and High End retail clients; extremely versed in fulfilling client’s needs. These solutions have been works in progress that I stepped into complete or modify or new from the ground. I am willing to work under contractual arrangement as well as sign a Non-Disclosure agreement. Normally I based salary on the scope of the work however; this area is open to discussion. I look forward to hearing from you. My contact information: Bruce L. Knight (757) 636-7935 or brucelk1@cox.net

Maarten Witberg

ebonyonline, please let us know if this ad has expired yet.

iknow...

Hi Ebony

i'm a Filemaker developer based in london. Please do not hesitate in contacting me for an informal discussion on your project.

Regards

Paul

talk@iknow-systems.com

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.