Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Vodka

Tampa / Sarasota area developers

Mr_Vodka

Hello, I am looking for a FM Developer position in the Tampa / Sarasota area. I consider myself an advanced intermediate developer. I have worked previously with FileMaker in the apparel and transportation industry. Ideally I would like to work with a team of FM developers where I may be able to fine tune my skills and learn from more high end developers.

I started FileMaker development starting with FM5, and now mostly develop with 7 (soon to be 8), but still support legacy 6 applications. Furthermore, I have been a web developer, a programmer, and a team lead (managed team of 10)for a large bank in NY and NJ prior to FileMaker Development.

I currently live in Sarasota.

If anyone may have any leads... I would greatly appreciate it. I moved here not too long ago, and do not have an established network yet. I do not mind traveling up to an hour.

Thank you,

John

P.S. Sorry for the double post. I wasnt sure which topic to post under.

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.