Leoff

FP Telephony

Leoff

Hi all,

Somewhere in the past I recall a program called FP Telephony. I am wondering;

a) if anyone has heard of it

b) if anyone has used it

c) if anyone knows how this program functions

d) if this application is of any value...

e) and, if there is any sunstance to it...how can I acquire it!

Much thanks!

Leoff smile.gif Leoff@hotmail.com

Lee Smith

Windows only.

blackcat

leoff

I posted a similar request on here about 9 months ago as the FP telephony website is not availabale. I even tried to get intouch with the gut who wrote it but nevre got a reply.

I did a copy of the plugin form a guy in mexico who kindly sent the demo version to me, Unfortunately I cannot remenber his name but if you search the threads on here I'm sure you will find it, I will endeavour to find it also.

I will also look for the file I was sent.

The Main problems you will have are no way to get a registratin code or any support as I said the gut who wrote it is no longer contactable.

I will let you know as soon As i have the details

Steve

Ron F

telephoney is no longer supported, I was suppose to be a very good plugin, however the developer was no longer supporting it and FunctionPointnolonger offers this plugin. I got this info from a sales rep at Function Point.

Regards, Ron

blackcat

Leoff

I found the thread! It was on 13 dec 2004. I noticed you had posted also indicating you had sent payment but not recieved the product.

I can't lay my hands on the file right now but will continue to look

Steve

Leoff

Thanks all!

Seems like this plug-in had some inherent problems as the developer appears to have disappeared and evaporated. I appreciate all of your inputs...

P.Caira I appreciate your insightful direction to the article, but it still leads to a dead end...thanks for your research!

Has anyone ever actually used the FP Telephony? Seems like this road leads to a dead end...

Leoff smile.gif

blackcat

Leoff

I looked at the demo files.

Its a pity that it is no longer available as it had some great features.

You could setup you own voice mailboxes

I have still not managed to locate it but I will find it

Steve

FMWebschool

If there is enough interest, we will gladly develop the plug-in. We had started working on the solution, but the client disappeared. You can check out some of our plugins at www.fmplugin.com As I said, if there is enough interest or anyone that would like to work with us as a reseller of this plugin, let me know and we will finish development.

blackcat

FM Webschool

I am sure you have heard the saying-

'Build it & they will come"

I would love to see such a solution & I have potential large project that could be done but I cannot give any guarentees that it will come off.

Being a reseller for the product would be great but as I said no guarentees so the decision to proceed its yours.

Steve

Leoff

...much thanks for all ofyour input. Yes, i do feel there is a 'need' for a plug-in like this.....

Leoff smile.gif

Leoff

...thanks for all ofyour detective work. Personally I could use such a plug-in, can others, would others? Dunno...

Leoff grin.gif

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Terms of Use