Sign in to follow this  
lnm

FileMaker Pro Help Needed (Telecommute OK)

lnm

Looking for a FileMaker Pro developer to work with me for at least several months at an hourly rate commensurate with experience. I am a full time FileMaker (and other database) designer and will be doing design specifications for the projects, but need nearly full time technical help accomplishing the implementation/feature sets for a multiple module exciting system. If your experience with FileMaker is low, I need proof you are a fast learner and not planning on moving on quickly with the training I provide -- describe your interest in the product, career goals, and some proof of sticking with endeavors once committed. If your experience is more extensive, please provide descriptions of the projects you've worked on, versions, and a client list/resume. My need is immediate, so quick responses greatly appreciated.

gbargsleyDFW

I am very interested. I have been working with FileMaker for about two years as a user. We use 5.5 and 7.0. I have recently (6-9 months) started working on developing. We have a FileMaker guru onsite, and I have been working with them on training and learning the development side. This sounds like it may be a great opportunity for the both of us.

Please e-mail me if you would like to discuss further.

gbargsley@gmail.com

Thanks

Garry

FileMakin' Tom

Please check your personal messages

Cesar

I am interested in this job. I have worked with FileMaker since version 3.0

I have Mac and Windows background and have developed solutions using FileMaker Developer. I am currently working on version 7.

Please check my resume.

Julio

Not sure if you are still looking for help, But I am a new developer looking for serious mentoring. My background is in Telecom, in fact I spend the last 16 years traveling all over building Telecom Infracstructures (SA, India, Europe, US, Others). Could not travel and be the father I wanted to be, so I quit and adjusted my skills.

At the moment I am building solutions for small business, and working with FM has being more fun than I ever expected (Most of my experience is with MySQL, PHP, Pearl and others).

If you are looking for help, I am in fact looking for a solid mentor, we could engage and work out some sort of agreement.

As for how serious I am, I could provide my resume (Most of it is about Tlecom)or a list of names which you could call and find out just how intense I am once I commit to a project.

Best Regards

Julio Casablanca

954-579-9200

julio@tctg.com

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.