andygaunt

June Meeting Central Florida FMPug - Win FileMaker Developer 7

andygaunt

– Meeting Details –

DATE: Thursday, June 24th

TIME: Arrive between 6-7pm

LOCATION: 9134 Great Heron Circle, Orlando, FL 32836 Tel 407.808.3218

RSVP Using the form provided on the website: http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.html

This month marks another 'not-to-be-missed' month! We're giving away more free software! All lucky attendees will have the opportunity to register for the chance to win a FREE copy of FileMaker Developer 7. (For those who may be staring in disbelief, yes, that's right, Developer 7.) We're certainly on a roll...two months ago it was FileMaker Pro 7, last month we gave away the Database Pros FileMaker 7 Reference file and now it's FileMaker Developer 7!

Thought that may grab ya!

Of course there may be one or two of you who may be interested in the presentation topic as well. Well, the presentation topic and the homemade brownies. (Those brownies are too good not to mention!) We will be continuing to showcase the newest features of FileMaker Pro 7, specifically covering the how-to of FileMaker Pro layout design.

I look forward to seeing new and familiar faces alike. If you do plan to attend, I ask that you please fill out the RSVP form available on the website ( http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.html ). This really helps out with the planning and setup. Thanks in advance!

I look forward to seeing you on the 24th June between 6-7pm

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.