GJones

UK, Yorkshire-based FMP Developer Required for 2 day event with compelling opportunity based around music

GJones

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so please excuse the error if I am wrong.

I am urgently looking for an FMP dev for the 30th/9 through to the 2nd/10 who is entrepreneurial minded and will have an interest in the growing healthcare apps/tech marketplace.  I recently submitted an idea to be considered for this event, https://www.humbercaretech.co.uk/, that focuses on the benefits of music to dementia and beyond. My idea is one of 15 selected, out of over 60 entries. The event is to be held in Bridlington, East Yorks.

As well as being skilled at FMP, you will also need to be fluent with JSON and RESTful API implementation and usage. A music enthusiast would also be a benefit.

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested, with a bit of a background about yourself, and I will share more detail if the need isn't already filled.

Thanks.

Best Wishes

Gary