mjhnson24

Server Side Schedule not working

mjhnson24

I have the script in the attached jpg files on the server. if i run the script manually in the client then it works and all records that should be created is created successfully BUT if i run the same script from the server schedule then it doesnt work right. Almost like the finds arent server compatible so i tried taking out the complex find and finding everything and just looping and making if statements so it bypasses a particular record i dont need it still doesnt work.

Untitled_Page_1.jpg

Untitled_Page_2.jpg

mjhnson24

Think i may have found the issue. It looks like the server doesn't like doing finds on the "_c_Status" and "_c_ApproxDays_Till_Refill" fields that are calculation fields pulling data from other related tables making the two fields unindexed or unstored calcs. Running in client it works but not on server i guess. Correct me if im wrong. Or if anyone has any better way then let me know. I just made two test fields and copied the data from each field to test fields and changed the Perform Find to those instead and it worked like a charm it looked like.

Only way i know to fix it is make the two fields regular entry text fields and in my server side script before anything else loop through all records in that table and copy data from both fields to the two test fields then do my normal find. It's not the best way to do it but thats the only way i know how.

Edited by mjhnson24