Sign in to follow this  
systemsam

FileMaker Donations Wanted

systemsam

I work for Campus Crusade for Christ and we are using FileMaker to develop a number web databases that assist our ministry. Like other non-profit organizations we don’t have central funds to pay our salaries, ministry expenses, or office needs. We rely on people who are willing to partner with us through finical support and donations to fund our organization.

Since FileMaker doesn’t donate software to religious organizations, we can’t afford to purchase two copies of Server 7 Advanced. We’ve opted to stick with FM 6 Unlimited with hopes we could find two individuals or businesses that would be willing to donate their version 6 Unlimited copies since they are still $999 each. We would also like to find a couple copies of 6 regular to aid in design from multiple people. Your donation is tax deductible (You will receive a receipt from us stating the value for tax records).

We are looking for two copies so we can set up redundant servers and use the web connector to speed up the delivery of our pages. I can give you more info on our configuration and database if you are interested.

If you would be interested in transferring your license to us, please contact me at sam.newnam@uscm.org for more information. Thanks for your consideration.

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.