Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
escEntertainment

Filemaker Pro Developer WANTED

Recommended Posts

escEntertainment

Filemaker Pro Developer for PROJECT HIRE

 

Who we are:

ESC Entertainment is a groundbreaking digital effects company, focused on creating innovative visual effects for feature films.

 

What we do:

We are working on visual f/x for the features Catwoman, and Constantine, currently in production.

 

ESC Entertainment’s primary Filemaker application tracks production information for the visual effects work that is created. Core users interact with the application via Filemaker, while the rest of the users view the data via the web.

 

The Filemaker Pro developer will spend 90% of the time doing Filemaker Pro development, data exchange and Filemaker display on the web. The other 10% will be involved with Filemaker Pro database administration.

 

Duties include but are not limited to:

· Design, develop and maintain custom Filemaker Pro applications. Development of new features involves direct communication with the end users.

· Create and maintain tools that import/export data to/from Filemaker.

· Perform database administration for Filemaker Pro databases.

· Document and train users on our Filemaker applications.

 

Position Requirements:

· Ideal candidate will have BS in computer science or relevant experience.

· Minimum 2 years experience in software development, preferably in a Windows 2000 environment.

· Firm understanding of and experience with database design and administration is essential.

· Expert knowledge of Filemaker Pro (v6) with SQL Server experience a plus.

· Proficiency in C++, C#, C, Perl, XML, ASP, JScript or PHP desired.

· Knowledge of visual effects production a plus.

· Strong creative and communication skills.

 

Submit your resumes to [email=hr@escfx.com.

ESC Entertainment

Attn: HUMAN RESOURCES

P.O. Box 2710

Alameda, CA 94501

www.escfx.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use