Sign in to follow this  
bilter

FileMaker Developer Pay scale

bilter

I am trying to reclassify my position with the company I work for. My duties entail maintaining the FileMaker data base for the marketing department. I have control of over 40 different databases as swell asrunning several reports. I consider myself an entry level support person since I have only been in this position for about a year. What Should a person make who holds such a position

Doug

There are several web sites such as www.Salary.com which can help you find salary ranges based upon job classification and location.

I did a sample search for Data Architect I - Milwaukee,WI and the salary range was $43K-$52K.

Job Description

Data Architect I:

Designs and builds relational databases. Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database. Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

Audio Freak

Honestly.....How accurate do you think that site is? I ran the same search for the area I live in and it came up with $75,000 per year. I can tell you either Im being completely rippd off :eek: Or its time to find another place to work. I make half of what that site said I should for my area.

Audio Freak

Doug,

That's a very good point. But I'm curious what other Developers are making in the S.California area that may be doing basically the same job as bilter. BTW my boss is th CEO. Lets here some numbers.

Thanks, Michael

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.