Welcome the ORIGINAL FileMaker Community

Take a moment to join us, no noise, all FileMaker...We Promise

littlered136

not all portal records are duplicating with my script

littlered136

Hi

I have a script that duplicates a record including all the tabs on the portal. I added to new tabs to the scenes page but it is not copying the records/rows over from the military and featured protal tabs.

It copies over all the other tabs, but not these too. technically it does copy them over, but when it does it puts it into a different portal tab and lists it as 0.

it might be easier to open the database and see what I mean.

username: admin

password: pirates

when it opens click on the scenes tab. If you duplicate a scene button you will see anything you had in the military section doesn't copy over to the military section it puts it into the characters tab and has it as 0, but it works OK say for stunts or standing etc etc. it also doesnt work for the featured tab.

I thought I had added them in correctly into the duplicate scene script but cannot see why it would not be copying across properly. Any help is much appreciated as I need to input all these data by tomorrow and means I don't have to duplicate 100's of scenes with he same info. 

thanks

Sarah 

Extras Database.fmp12