Sign in to follow this  
Randy

A few hours a month.

Randy

I am willing to pay someone, good money to help me figure out a few issues. I have built a website using FMP but I'm having problems getting the thing ready for the public. It has been suggested to me that because I need some SSL I should convert some or all of my files to LASSO. I also have some general website issues that need attention from someone with more skills than me. Truth be told I'm lucky to have made it this far, and my will to learn anything else is dying (reading comprehension has never been a strong point for me anyway). I've already spent a bunch of money for a co-location and I've needed a new site for years. I do have an old HTML site that does a lot of business and as soon as this new one is ready I will re-route my customers.

I assume I'll need a little help every month to keep things going and evolving. Work from your location only.

The site is for music retail : earhertz.com (not opened to the public, yet).

What's it worth to you? (Hourly fee, cash, check, trade for music or dvds) Please let me know.

Thanks

Randy Haaga

Houston Texas

713-926-9566

David Head

Hi Randy

I may be able to help. If you would like to contact me direct at the email address below we can chat about your requirements.

Anatoli

I can do that.

I am currently in LA.

BTW -- I've produced many records, the best selling album sold more than 1,400,000 records, but bloody communists stole everything from me.

Anatoli

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.