Sign in to follow this  
martidoll

Looking for FM consultant!

martidoll

Non-profit Publishing organization located in Delaware is looking for a Filemaker consultant to help develop and maintain our databases. There are several databases already created and more needing creation.

If anyone knows of anyone in the area (or willing to travel!) who does Filemaker work please contact me at [email=mjester@reading.org

thanks!

flyingtigers

Hi, did you find a consultant ? I am based in the UK but distance is no object with good telecomms. Please e-mail me at peter@flyingtigers.co.uk if I can be of help.

CobaltSky

If you are still looking for assistance, I'd be happy to 'telecommute' from Melbourne Australia to work with you on this.

As a seasoned consultant and developer with around ten years experience developing with FileMaker pro, I have the kind of experience and skill you need. Moreover I frequently work with US based clients via the internet, and they will vouch for the quality of service and support I am able to provide long-distance.

regards,

Ray Cologon

aka Cobalt Sky

ashmat75

Hi

Did u find the right person yet?

I am currently worksing in baltimore.Would love to move to Delaware.

Have been workign on FM from 2 years.

Let me know if you need My serivices.

Thanks

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.