Sign in to follow this  
Rod Boyes

Opportunity in Manchester, UK area

Rod Boyes

We're a mail order company selling IT resources into the Special Needs education market (we also develop software). We have an established sales system that needs major enhancements. We're initially offering a one year PAYE contract, but there will be continuing opportunities in multimedia development. Enhancements required:

· Filemaker to Sage link implementation using Durodata software.

· Integrated automated stock control/stock take system.

· Semi-automatic backordering system.

· User-friendly interface that assists admin staff with their use of the system.

· Implementation of a data security measures, primarily to prevent accidental modification or deletion of data by staff.

· Management reports.

· Production of user reference manual.

· Integrate email with filemaker without use of separate email program. (Can use plug-in.)

· Other enhancements to be discussed.

We're not a massive company so can't afford top rates, therefore are happy to receive applications from less experienced people. Email rod@inclusive.co.uk or call me on 01457 819790 for more details.

flyingtigers

Dear Rod,

I have just seen your note on the filemaker Cafe. I am a Filemaker developer in the UK. If I can help in any way, then please e-mail me at [email=peter@flyingtigers.co.uk

Thanks

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.