Sign in to follow this  
Staff

FileMaker Pro Needed

Staff

Filemaker Database needs to be made for a ticketing system. I am looking for someone in The Netherlands to do this. The details are: We work with FMP now, on a network, we have about 8-10 Box Office staff that input information about a customer and about the ticket/show they'd like.I have a Blueprint and some screenshots already made up, and I am trying to get a few quotes on this. I would like to have the system up and running by 31 Oct. at the latest.There are a lot more details of course, but I am looking for a person/company to develop this and I can provide them with the information accordingly.Reply to my email, if interested.I am on holiday 06/09 - 24/09 and would prefer to get this moving before then(if possible). I know it's a short timeframe, and I am looking for general quotes by next Monday.

James Babb

I just saw your post. If you are still in need, I think I could create what you need in a few hours. I am in the US, but that shouldn't be a problem. Email the specs and I'll get right back to you. Thanks!

Jim Babb

jamesbabb@mac.com

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.