The ORIGINAL FileMaker Community - Forum - Online Business Apps & Software Forum

PaddyMathers

I am building a medical database for use in webdirect

For the past 3 versions of filemaker server (13,14,15), I have encountered the same problem

When loading the styles to the browser, 95% of the time the design appears as normal. However, every now again certain pages load without the style, leaving a white screen with the text only

My file is currently being hosted on filemaker server 15, but I think I will upgrade shortly to 16

I have been using a supported theme which I have adjusted to suit my needs

it's very frustrating because it is preventing me from presenting the software outside the office, as I don't want this to happen during a presentation

The browser I am using is Chrome

Has anyone experienced similar problems, and if so, have you managed to find a solution?

Techphan

It is not necessary to place the same post in multiple threads. The moderators are able to see new posts in an "Activity Stream."

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.