Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

Can'f find post, odd behavior or is it just me

Steve Martino

I think, unless I'm really having a bad day, I encountered some odd behavior in the Custom Function thread. The latest post, doesn't appear when I go to the Forum or sub Forum. I can only see it when I click directly on it. I tried refreshing windows, just in case.

Hopefully the screen shots may help.

screenshots.pdf

Hey Steve...Thanks for the heads up...once again it appears to be a forum software issue and we be updating that real soon. Donations have been horrible lately. In the future just send me a PM with an issue like this as this post is now all over social media. Once gain thanks for pointing this out and I am sure you are aware of our profile FM Version issues! Have a great holiday weekend!

Steve,

This is a thread sorting issue. The post is there, but for some reason that forum is sorted by the person that last posted instead of by the date of the last post. There are a few of the forums that do that.

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.