The ORIGINAL FileMaker Community - Forum - Online Business Apps & Software Forum
MrFilemaker

Part Time Assistant for Developer - Learn Filemaker and Get Paid

MrFilemaker

We are in the need for a part time assistant. You would be able to work from home. Hourly pay rate is $10 per hour. This position is ideal for someone new to Filemaker. High school and college students are encouraged to apply. We are a Filemaker Development Department and not looking for design services. Thank you.

eos

And you can be contacted … how?

MrFilemaker

Forum Messaging, if it exists. If it does not exist, well then, this is not the place for our team.

Josh Ormond

I believe the question was asked, because some users may not ever use forum messages/private messages or want to. It's not about whether the functionality it available on the forum ( which it is ). Just throwing that out there from personal observations. :)

Plus, I don't think it helps your cause to be snarky in your reply. It doesn't help draw people to come work with you. Just my thought on it.

Edited by Josh Ormond

Urokama

I am recently working as a junior Web Developer in renowned software house in Pakistan. Would you please help me to find out a possible way and process to work with you.

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.