The ORIGINAL FileMaker Community - Forum - Online Business Apps & Software Forum
Ross MacLane

Registrations _ SMTP Mailserver Issue

Ross MacLane

For anyone that has registered the past couple of days...our records indicate over 100 people...none of you would have received your confirmation email as a result of a SMTP mail server error. We are sorry for the inconvenience. To retrieve another confirmation email simply login with the username and password you chose at registration...once you login you will see instructions similar to what is below, simply follow them and you have access to our forums in minutes...

Your account has not been confirmed and is not yet active! To become a registered user on this forum (required for posting or accessing special features) you will need to verify your email address by clicking a special link sent to you in our original welcome email. If you have lost this email, or it never arrived....

psijmons

hello Ross,

For some time now I am unable to reach the FMT main page using my credentials from this forum, and when I try to reset my password there, the Captcha remains invisible which leaves me in a catch22.

Can you reset something that will allow me to login on FMT?

thanks,

Peter

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.