The ORIGINAL FileMaker Community - Forum - Online Business Apps & Software Forum
Steve_C

Gold or Preferred What is the difference

Steve_C

The offer for gold lifetime member is currently on offer at £99, the preferred membership appears to be for similar benefits but priced by the month, quarter, year etc. What is the difference to a single user?

Josh Ormond

The lifetime membership is a temporary offer. Otherwise you pay for the same benefits on a montly/quarter/year basis.

Steve_C

Thank you for the prompt reply, regarding the price it is quoted as being $99 or £99, is this correct because of the exchange rate would make the $99 about £65?

Josh Ormond

That is above my pay-grade ( hehe ). Not sure. Maybe Ross will chime in.

Steve_C

Josh

Thanks for your reply, it would be nice to know what Ross has to comment on, it appears that I have only one day left before the offer runs out (is this correct?)

Josh Ormond

I do know that the $99 USD is correct. It's the £99 I am not entirely sure on.

Ross MacLane

Steve...You are correct the promo ends tonight at midnight and you can get it for the $99 even though you are in England. Just select $99 as your choice unless you would like to pay in Pounds, that would help our forum! HTH...Happy New Year.

Ross

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.