leggendario

Filemaker Developer Philippines

leggendario

logo.png

Armontsys.com

Company History

Armont Business Solutions (Armont) is an all Filipino-managed IT outsourcing and software development company located in San Pablo City, Laguna. Armont officially joined the information technology industry in 2003 as a sole proprietorship.

The small enterprise initially carried sales and rentals of computer supplies and accessories, encoding and machine rental services, catering the needs of our local clients. Realizing the prospect of offering not only computer supplies and equipment to our clients, Armont ventured into information technology and database development services as well.

Our first offshore client is Gospel Light (Ventura, California, USA). Since then, ArmontSys has been catering the database system needs of a number of local and foreign clients.

Product Line and Services

ArmontSys provides IT services such as webpage development, web application development, information systems integration, database systems development and customized business software applications development.

We offer complete software solution to individuals, groups, or companies (local or abroad) who would like to experience the benefits and advantages of outsourcing, such as expert services, high quality output, creativity, fast development and deployment, at an affordable cost. Through continuous research and development, we help individuals, organizations and government offices to build smart database systems with robust software and hardware integrations. ArmontSys has its expertise in database design, development and management using FileMaker Pro®, PHP and SQL platforms both in Microsoft Windows® and Mac OS®. The company is responsible for the country's first machine-readable visa (MRV) issuance system (being used by MECO in Taiwan), the customizable barangay management information system (currently being used by Barangay Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila), veterinary practice management information system, and customer relations management systems, to name a few. We are able to develop enterprise-level solutions such as financial and accounting systems. We have also developed plug-ins to integrate scanners (passport & biometric) and Smart Card Reader into a Filemaker Database Systems.

ArmontSys has been in the business for almost a decade now and we are continually building a reputation and solid track record for providing consulting, design and development services for database systems applications and business process automation solutions.

Our Commitment

We are committed to our customers, regardless of their organization size and budget, in delivering affordable, creative IT solutions. Our customers are our partners!

Daniel D. Montecillo

Software Development Consultant/Filemaker Developer

daniel.montecillo@armontsys.com

Contact No: (+6349) 562-4330 (Philippines)

Contact No: +63 917 303 8997 (Philippines)

Contact No: +1 (306) 251-1286 (Canada)

www.armontsys.com

logo.png

Ross MacLane

Daniel...I think a better location for this would be in our filemaker directory...allow me a few days to get back with you, as mother nature is trying to do me in. Ross

leahcim69

Hello, can you give me a proposal because im implementing customized software development in our company here in cebu philippines. gladly i found you here, coz i really have had a hard time figuring out softwares with the use of FM pro. i just liked the product..

heres' my email : michaeldinoy@yahoo.com

jmsmontecillo

250px duo.png

Armont Business Solutions

www.armontsys.com

Armont Business Solutions provides IT services such as Filemaker Database Solutions and Web Application development. We create customized solutions for your business process needs.

We offer complete software solution to individuals, groups, or companies (local or abroad) who would like to experience the benefits and advantages of outsourcing, such as expert services, high quality output, creativity, fast development and deployment, at affordable cost. Through continuous research and development, we help individuals, organizations and government offices to build smart database systems with robust software and hardware integrations.

ABS has its expertise in database design, development and management using FileMaker®, PHP and SQL platforms both in Microsoft Windows® and Mac® OS. The company is responsible for the country’s first machine-readable visa (MRV) issuance system (being used by MECO in Taiwan), the customizable barangay management information system (currently being used by Barangay Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila), veterinary practice management information system, and customer relations management systems, to name a few.

We are able to develop enterprise-level solutions such as financial and accounting systems. We have also developed plug-ins to integrate scanners (passport & biometric) and Smart Card Reader in a Filemaker Database Systems.

ABS has been in the business for almost a decade now and we are continually building a reputation and solid track record for providing consulting, design and development services for database systems applications and business process automation solutions.

ADDRESS: San Pablo City, Laguna 4000, Philippines.

Tel : +63 49 562 4330

MOBILE: +63 917 303 8997

HOURS: Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm

Edited by jmsmontecillo

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.