Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

Combine layout tables

XBOT

We create several layouts for parts lists which contain in one field the name of the part and the dim. second field, the cabinet number and the third field item number of the cabinet. Currently we print each parts list individually via a script. I need to combine the layouts into a single layout.

Your thread title mentions different TABLES.

Are they really? Or just different layouts of the SAME table?

They are different layouts of the same table

I did not use the word "table". to be more specific I have a table from which different layouts are created and are incorporated into a script. Basically what I am trying to do is create a combined report which prints continusly rather than starting a new page for each layout.

Quote from xbot "I did not use the word "table" "

Well, butter my bottom and call me a biscuit if your thread title containing the word "tables" wasn't referring to a 'table'..... but maybe that's just me..... being British and all that.

Phil

And the OP apparently does not want to "combine them into a single layout" after all, either, but rather "print several layouts out as a single report".

That's not as easy in 8.5 as in 9... any chance you'd upgrade to 9 soon? In 9 you can print each layout as PDF but from layout # 2 onwards use the "append to existing PDF" option.

You end up with a single PDF as your report.

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.