Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

"No Records Match This Request" error

Judi

Hi Folks -

I've just discovered this forum -yay!

I'm using FMPro6 to manage several related DB on a network with FMServer. Today, I made one *minor* change to a field in the master DB - now I cannot "find" anything! Suggestions?

Thanks!

Okay, maybe it wasn't quite as minor a change as I thought. I changed the definition of the relationship on a field. Specifically, a date field in one database that filled from the date field in another database. I changed the database from which it took the date.

Now the relationship definitions are clunky as well. I'm just using the simple "view/find" option and getting the error. I'm wondering if I inadvertantly updated an old version of a database. I'm new in the position and inherited an imperfect system (*:

Did you change a RELATIONSHIP, or did you just change the auto-enter option on a single field from auto-enter ThisRelationship::thisDate to ThatRelationship::SomeOtherDate ??

If you changed an actual RELATIONSHIP on the Manage Database:Relationships screen, by double-clicking the table occurrence and switching it to a different table entirely, then yeah, you made a major change.

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.