Jump to content
Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

Sub-summary issue?


Recommended Posts

I have a new file with a report set up: 1 header, 2 sub-summarys and a footer. Yesterday they all worked fine. Today, now that I've put the file on Filemaker server 8 the lower printing sub-sum is only showing the first record entered for each of the above sub-sum categories - not showing all the records for each category. I've checked that one sub-sum is printing above and one below. All the fields are in the layout spots correctly. The sort setup has not been changed. Has anyone had this issue before?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What happens if you put the file back in its original location? ie offline / filemaker 9 server ? My only inclination @ this stage is that if a global is somehow used in the report it may have an issue when moving it from offline to online on server because if the global is not set offline (ie if you blanked it before putting it online) it will remain blank.


Try moving it back to its original location and see if it is still broke or if that fixes the issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use