asteedman

UK Filemaker Developer

asteedman

Hi, I'm a UK based Filemaker Pro Developer currently based in Manchester.

I have been working in filemaker for around 8 years now and have implemented many projects both medium and small including

- Large Purchase ordering system built from the ground up for around 25 users across 3 offices, including stock control and barcoding.

- Integration with weighbridge systems for transport company vehicle tracking (Barcode tagging vehicles etc)

- Telesales CRM system including interfacing with IP Office phone system

- Service management solution including interfacing with existing sales and accounting systems.

I'm experienced with FM6 through FM9 also including FM Server and Advanced Server versions.

I am available for new projects and support of existing system etc. I also have a good working knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and TCP/IP networking including VPN etc

feel free to email

Thanks

Alan

Nightflight

Hello Asteedman

Are you available to make an adjustment in the reporting facility in my FM8 database.

I have various run sheets that my drivers work from, however the office requirements are that those places/venues in the run sheets need to be compiled into a different order for auditing purposes.

Is this something that you can help me with, and would you be able to do this in the next week or so..??

Look forward to hearing from you

Dave Thompson

davethompson@nightflightdistribution.co.uk

07973 425952

asteedman

Hi Dave

Please check your email

Thanks

Alan

mapubi

hi there

could you get in touch with me i have a project

email= oksasipi@yahoo.com

Hi, I'm a UK based Filemaker Pro Developer currently based in Manchester.

I have been working in filemaker for around 8 years now and have implemented many projects both medium and small including

- Large Purchase ordering system built from the ground up for around 25 users across 3 offices, including stock control and barcoding.

- Integration with weighbridge systems for transport company vehicle tracking (Barcode tagging vehicles etc)

- Telesales CRM system including interfacing with IP Office phone system

- Service management solution including interfacing with existing sales and accounting systems.

I'm experienced with FM6 through FM9 also including FM Server and Advanced Server versions.

I am available for new projects and support of existing system etc. I also have a good working knowledge of Windows Server 2003 and TCP/IP networking including VPN etc

feel free to email

Thanks

Alan

fix8group

Hello Alan,

My name is James Baker - Please can you give me a call, just wanted to know your prices / timescales for a FMP project. We are based in Stockport. Thanks

fix8group

And here is the number (I'm an idiot) 01614808881

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.