Sign in to follow this  
klimis

Want to start a business? Tampa area?

klimis

Looking for some people who want to move up the ladder. I live in Tarpon Springs, sold my first software program. Like the taste of it. Any one else interested, lets brainstorm and see what we can do. I am tired of working for someone else and hitting ceilings.

FMP_Joe

Hi there, my name is Joe, I live in Toronto Canada.

I am putting on the market a variety of programs for different industries.

I would like for FileMaker Developers to be able to go to their clients or new clients with these programs, to sell for a commission and generate additional revenue with network set up, server, and customizing if the clients request.

My interest is for the initial sale.

The first one to be marketed is for the Large Format digital print industry.

A company in that business located near Miami FL wants to purchase the program and also be a dealer for it.

If you are interested, I can put you in touch with that person to see if you can help each other out.

Dealers who sell the software are entitled to a 40% commission. The program sells for 1,800.00 first seat, each other seat is 500.00 ea.

I have sold several of these in the Toronto area for up to 3,500.00 not including customizing.

Mom and Pop shops to 10 plus employee companies really like the software.

You can contact me at joe_fiore@hotmail.com

I will tell you about the other programs I have.

A person can easily earn 100 to 500K per year just selling the software.

I want dealers to be motivated to sell, thats why the commission is so high.

When I work, I want to get paid. When people work for me, they get paid.

Hope to hear from you,

Joe.

leggendario
Looking for some people who want to move up the ladder. I live in Tarpon Springs, sold my first software program. Like the taste of it. Any one else interested, lets brainstorm and see what we can do. I am tired of working for someone else and hitting ceilings.

Hi I'm from the Philippines and we are developing system software for various company and organization here in the Philippines and neighboring countries. We are also serving the needs of various US based businesses. Our rate is very competitive and I think this will be ideal if your want to outsource some of your projects.

Thanks

Daniel D. Montecillo

danield.montecillo@gmail.com

leggendario
Hi I'm from the Philippines and we are developing system software for various company and organization here in the Philippines and neighboring countries. We are also serving the needs of various US based businesses. Our rate is very competitive and I think this will be ideal if your want to outsource some of your projects.

Thanks

Daniel D. Montecillo

danield.montecillo@gmail.com

You can email me anytime....

Thanks

tusifahmad

Hi dear, I am Tusif Ahmad (from Pakistan) but living in Perth at this moment. I have about 10 years experience in filemaker and database designing and development. If you are interested please email me and we can discuss further. tusifahmad@yahoo.com

moneyman

I'd like to learn more about your opportunity, too. I'm based in Durham, North Carolina (very close to Research Triangle Park). I've been using a custom developed FileMaker app. to run a credit repair business (hot right now) and would like to look into the possibility of marketing this software to the banking, mortgage, and other interested financial-service related industries.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

StillCrazy

I know this is late but I have been looking for a relational databse system and am looking at filemaker or clarion.

I came across your posting and just wondered if you actually have started a business as I am an independent consultant and developer of various software packages (some have actually been successful).

If you are still looking for folks please contact me at dartis@ij.net.

Put in the subject header "filemaker tarpon springs".

By the way I am located in Dover, Fl. 14 miles east of Tampa.

Been to Tarpon springs lots of time on my way to the Greek resturants, Howard park and the fishing docks.

Hope to hear from you.

David

klimis52

klimism@yahoo.com

I still looking for individuals who want to combine their skills and market our software. Software is what ever we did to make money. Contact me at the above email and well talk. I am not looking for experts and not looking for novice, I looking for people who want to make a change. I am tech teacher, 56, with 6 years of Filemaker Pro. Sold my first software for 2500. Working on the next two projects to market. Have one partner looking for more to form a company. All area of expertice is needed. No paychecks until products are selling. What can I say you have to start from some where. I live in Tarpon Springs, Fl. near Tampa, 45 min away.

klimis52

smiley-laughingThanks to Filemaker Cafe, we will be marketing our first software very soon. All it takes is faith, hard work and trust. Only way to go from here is up. Got some good people to work with and that all it takes.smiley-smile

klimism@yahoo.com

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.