Sign in to follow this  
Sharon Potter

Company Looking for Filemaker Pro Support in UK

Sharon Potter

I was wondering if anybody knows of any companies who can provide us with support for our Filemaker Pro system. We would need a company that consists of more than one person and who would ideally be based in the UK.

I would be most grateful if anybody who is able to provide this service, could please contact me with a summary of the service they can offer and an idea of price.

Thanks

Sharon

brich

Hi Sharon

We are a small charity based in the Midlands, providing on-line IT services to voluntary and community based organisations in rural and other areas. We do all of our database work in Filemaker using our own staff, use IWP, Filemaker PHP, XML and CDML on the web to support our projects, and also host databases for a number of clients using Filemaker Server Advanced v9 and v7 who access these via the Internet.

Depending on your needs, we may be able to help.

If you would like to contact me off the forum at b -dot- rich at ruralnet -dot- org -dot uk and give me a bit more background to your requirements, we may be able to provide you with support.

Best Wishes

Brian Rich

IT Manager

ruralnet|uk

http://www.ruralnet.org.uk

:: *NEW BOOK* written by 100 authors now available for purchase on eBay

A Snapshot of Rural Britain - 100 memories, 100 visions

http://tinyurl.com/yuk5tx

::: ruralnet|uk is charity No. 1089238

::: Think Before You Print: Please don't produce a hard copy of this email unless it is essential :::

tahirmufti

I am located in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, UK.

I am a FileMaker Pro expert and my rate is UKP 25 per hour (plus travel expenses, if required).

But the good news is that I have a number of offshore resources in India and Pakistan whom I use for the actual coding. They are billed to you at UKP 8 to 12 depending upon the type/size/duration of your contract. I take full responsibility for the end deliverables - you do not have to communicate with the programmers at all - it is my job to get the work done for you as per your requirements. I will remain your main contact.

My own time is billed only if it is used. In most cases, my number of hours is about 20% of the total effort, therefore my higher cost pretty much gets absorbed in the overall cost.

Let me know if you want to hire me.

Tahir Mufti

IT Outsourcing Consultant

tahir@mufti.net

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.