ToMetaTherion

Filemaker Pro 9 Developer Wanted

ToMetaTherion

Our company is expanding our services to include custom Filemaker Pro Database design and consulting and we are now in need of FileMaker Developers to assist with upcoming jobs. Candidates should be proficient with relational database design and be able to meet strict deadlines. Design integration with web technologies preferred, but not required. Projects will be outsourced in part or in full, dependent upon scheduling and need. This is an offer for outsourced programming, NOT A FULL TIME POSITION WITHIN OUR COMPANY. Salary commensurate upon experience and ability. Co-marketing opportunities negotiable.

Certified FMP Developer preferred

US (English) developer preferred

References required

Example of programming ability required

Interested respondents please reply to:

Michael Frye

mfrye@alliance-inc.net

800-518-5176 x: 1008

ToMetaTherion

I would like to thank everyone for their quick response! I will close this offer as of 4:30 p.m. EST Friday, January 11th. If you have already replied, I will be in contact with you regarding rates and project timelines next week. Thanks again to everyone in the Filemaker community for your support and insight.

Sincerely,

Michael Frye

mfrye@alliance-inc.net

800-518-5176 x: 1008

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.