Sign in to follow this  
Mrk513jr

Looking for seasoned pro to help finish database

Mrk513jr

I have a database solution that I have created. It tracks sales and marketing efforts of a home improvement company. I have it almost finished. I am able to upload or email what I have so that we can discuss options and payment.

Reply if interested. Timeframe for project = immediate

leggendario
I have a database solution that I have created. It tracks sales and marketing efforts of a home improvement company. I have it almost finished. I am able to upload or email what I have so that we can discuss options and payment.

Reply if interested. Timeframe for project = immediate

I am interested with the project we are a an experienced filemaker developer located in the Philippines, We already accomplished creating and developing databases for various US Businesses. . if you want to discuss further details you can email me @ danield.montecillo@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot

Daniel D. Montecillo

Armont Computer Systems

danield.montecillo@gmail.com

leggendario

By the way I forgot to mention that you can send the database in my email so we can do some assessment and evaluation.

Jim_Shelton

You quick description makes the database sound familiar to the ones I have recently designed, tested and see into production.

You can email me at jim@ezbusinesstools.com

thanks

Jim

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.