Jack Rodgers

South Florida Opportunity

Jack Rodgers

I must find a replacement so that I can leave a client in good hands. After 20 years of databases, I am inclined to do something else.

I must move the files into version 2 before I turn it over to someone else but this could be a mutual project should that individual have lots of energy.

The client is in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Windows XP is the client's choice and there is a Windows 2003 server involved, not really needed but it is there. A knowledge of Windows server would be a benefit.

This is an attempt to begin a dialog to find a replacement for me which would occur over the course of a year or so.

Email me off line so as to not take up time on the board. Or chat directly, either way is ok.

ManMachineInterface

Mr. Rodgers,

I currently live in the Ft. Lauderdale area and am a Certified FileMaker 8 Developer. I am interested in discussing the details of the project. Please send me an email at ManMachineInterface@gmail.com.

Thank you.

leggendario

Are you interested in off shore work. We are an experienced filemaker developer based in the Philippine and we specialized in off shore development of filemaker systems. If you are interested you can contact me in my email address.

Thanks a lot

Daniel D. Montecillo

Armont Computer Systems

danield.montecillo@gmail.com

David Head

Do both these respondents fail the interview because they can't read? ;)

"Email me off line so as to not take up time on the board." Jack Rodgers

leggendario
Do both these respondents fail the interview because they can't read? ;)

"Email me off line so as to not take up time on the board." Jack Rodgers

Thanks for reminding me...... I thought sending emails to contacts need to register to the paid subscription to this site. Hope that moderators are patient enough..

Thanks

Jack Rodgers
Thanks for reminding me...... I thought sending emails to contacts need to register to the paid subscription to this site. Hope that moderators are patient enough..

Thanks

If you are going to solicit business on a 'free' forum you could at least pay the very small subscription fee. smiley-tongue-out

leggendario

Jack I agree with you... This forum is a great help.....

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.