laurenkuhlman

Filemaker Professional - Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati

laurenkuhlman

I am a professional Filemaker developer based in Ohio. I have designed, updated and maintained databases for the hospitality, political, print media, insurance and education industries. I have a PDF cover letter, resume and portfolio visible here:

http://www.box.net/shared/qqj04zsedq

I am currently available for full-time employment or freelance work. I will relocate for the right opportunity.

Lauren Kuhlman

Filemaker Professional

laurenkuhlman

First, I wanted to thank the people at FilemakerToday for providing this forum. Several clients have found me here.

Also, I wanted to update this post.

Here is my full contact information:

Lauren Kuhlman

Principal

Lux Advising

1104 Prospect Ave E

Suite 502

Cleveland, OH 44115

Phone (216) 220-0589

My website is now up and running: http://www.luxadvising.com

My and my team have gained more experience in converting .fp3, .fp5 and .mdb files into .fp7s. Specifically, we have converted Microsoft Access, Excel and Filemaker 4, 5, 6 and 7 files into Filemaker 9 solutions.

Diligence in documenting and tweaking the conversion process has allowed us to speed up the process (and lower the cost to clients). I am prepping a blog post now on the conversion process.

While the team cranks away at conversions, I am still in the business of writing custom software specializing in workflow and hour tracking solutions.

I am no longer available for full-time employment. Contract work keeps me busy.

Thanks for your interest.

Lauren Kuhlman

Lux Advising

mw_joomla_logo.png

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.