Sign in to follow this  
mgandy

Looking for Freelance FileMaker Developer

mgandy

Hello,

We are looking for someone to customize and relate new tables to existing information that we already have. We downloaded some of the free modules provided by FileMaker and would like to further customize these tables. In addition new tables would need to be built and related to the other modules.

We are looking for someone that has the skills to implement the following tasks:

Custom tables (Equipment Rental, Inventory, Invoice, Contact Management, Etc.)

Custom reports

Create document and image holders

Send and track emails through FileMaker or plugin into Outlook

Plugin for QuickBooks (for invoices)

Please provide hourly rate and portfolio information

Thanks,

Mike

tusifahmad

Dear mgandy,

I can make your requirements. Please conact me on tusifahmad@yahoo.com and I will send you personal message regarding rate etc.

I am filemaker developer and made many applications.

I am basicaly from Pakistan but at this moment in Australia and making software for a company.

Hoping for a favourable response.

Regards,

Tusif Ahmad

Hello,

We are looking for someone to customize and relate new tables to existing information that we already have. We downloaded some of the free modules provided by FileMaker and would like to further customize these tables. In addition new tables would need to be built and related to the other modules.

We are looking for someone that has the skills to implement the following tasks:

Custom reports

Thanks,

Mike

leggendario
Hello,

Custom reports

Thanks,

Mike

Hello,

I'm Daniel D. Montecillo from the Philippines, we are an experienced file maker pro developer and we are involved in database system development for various businesses in the US. We specialized in custom built filemaker pro projects from scratch, and we are also expert in modifying and updating current filemaker pro solutions to the newest version. Our rate is more on per project basis. If you want further details you can contact me in my email address

danield.montecillo@gmail.com

nickot

Hi,

I have worked with FileMaker since 1987 and have developed accounting software for many databases.

You can contact me at nickot@mynti.com

Tel: 661-944-5824

Regards,

Nicko Trataris

http://www.mynti.com

Hello,

Custom reports

Thanks,

Mike

Gauss

Hello Mike,

I can help you with this. I'm an experienced FileMaker developer (15+ years). Let's talk so I can get more details, then I can give you a ballpark estimate. Then we can decide if you want me to go ahead. I am especially skilled at creating very intuitive and easy to use interfaces, and I am extremely detail oriented. I have also worked with a couple of clients on connecting FileMaker and QuickBooks.

My contact information is listed below:

Gauss Rescigno

gauss@parrot-software.com

Office Phone: 651-430-8126

Cell Phone: 651-226-0273

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.