filemaking

Need Help Completing Solution

filemaking

I am new to filemaker pro and have attempted to set up what seemed like a pretty straight forward solution utilizing/customizing the free small business solution offered by Filemaker.

I have a pretty clear idea of what information I want to manage and even think I know how it ought to be organized, but I'm having some issues getting all the info to play well together - projects, tasks, contacts, and inventory. Please let me know if you can help get me up to speed and how much you charge.

thank you,

Jeff

tusifahmad

Hi Jeff,

My name is Tusif Ahmad. I am from Pakistan. please send me mail on tusifahmad@yahoo.com

Regards,

Tusif Ahmad

Soglaos

Hi my name is Bruce Knight. and I would like to see if we could find sometime when we could talk about your project. I have been developing databases now for over 30 years and have been using FileMaker since version 1.1. I have developed databases from small to large corp wide systems right now I am basically retire so with that my rates are unbelieveable. Also I can provide references from other but also from FileMaker. My contact information: brucelk1@cox.net or 757-636-7935.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bruce L. Knight

leggendario

Hi I'm Daniel D. Montecillo of Armont Computer Systems. We specialized in customized Filemaker Solution, and we already created systems for various US businesses. Our rate is more on per project basis. We are located in the Philippines and we have one of the most competitive rates for a system development project.

We are experienced working in a remote location if you are interested you can contact me with my emails address.

Thanks

Daniel D. Montecillo

danield.montecillo@gmail.com

6349-562-4330

nickot

Hi,

I have been developing accounting solutions for 20 years. I charge $70/hr. or I can give you an estimate once I knwo your needs.

Regards,

Nicko Trataris

nickot@mynit.com

661-944-5824

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.