CharlestonStage

Filemaker Pro 8.5 Developer Needed.

CharlestonStage

I am looking for a Filemaker Developer in Charleston, SC who can help build a new database in 8.5 Pro. Information is currently stored in 3 separate programs - Theater Manager, Donorperfect, and Filemaker 7. Looking for expertise on the best way to export information out of these 3 programs to consolidate into one filemaker database. This is a contract position. Please contact me at ccarter@charlestonstage.com if you think you can help. Contact terms can be discussed then.

tahirmufti

Greetings!

I wonder if you are receptive to using offshore resources? I am located in United Kingdom while the developers I use for the actual coding are in India and Pakistan.

Because I do all my projects remotely, so I know that the remote business model works. However, if you have never done it before, you may have apprehensions.

I look forward to your reply. I am sure we can arrive at a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Thank you.

Tahir Mufti

IT Outsourcing Consultant

http://www.mufti.net

tahir@mufti.net

PS: Just to let you see how it works out moneywise... my hourly rate is US$50 while my offshore resources are billed to you at US$15. Because my own involvement is generally 20% of the effort, so the overall project rate is closer to $15.

klimis

If you still need some help, please contact me at klimism@yahoo.com. If I can be of service to you I would like discuss the parameters of your project.

Manny Klimis

OPA Data Solutions

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.