tusifahmad

Services Available

tusifahmad

Hi,

I am a filemaker developer having more then 8 years work experience in different companies around the world like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Cyprus and now I am in Australia.

I have developed software like:

1) Pharmacy Management System

2) Schools Management System

3) Hospital Management System

4) Library Management System

5) Jewellery Management System

6) Real Estate & Builders Management System

etc... (The list is very long...)

I can provide screen shots of the projects for serious customers.

I have developed a construction software and having a strong knowledge of construction projects. I also have a knowledge of CPM & Pert Scheduling. I also worked on Amiri Diwan project (Crown Prince and Prime Ministers Secretariat of Kuwait about 2000 Rooms building). I know very well AutoCAD also. I can present you the AutoCAD work of my Amiri Diwan building.

At this moment I am making a software for a Jewellery Manufacturing Plant in Australia - Dunsborough near Perth. As I have strong knowledge of CAD/CAM Jewellery Designing and know JewelCAD also. So I am integrating CAD/CAM data with FileMaker. The software is about to completed. Within couple of days project will be completed.

For any freelance work or If you have full time job, I would be happy to accept it...

Tusif Ahmad

tusifahmad@yahoo.com

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.