Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

Go to related records in portal script

jenny zijm

I can not get one particular script to work which involves going to a related record in a portal row.

In the script, 'go to related records - match current record only' it will always find the first record. I can set a button on the portal row with go to related records and it works.

I have used the script many other times in the database and it works. There is one other occasion where it didn't work and I haven't worried about it but would like to fix.

I am sure that the table and layouts chosen are correct.

Can anyone help me with this?

Jenny

I would help you if I could follow what it is that's happening and what it is that you think should be happening or wish would be happening instead.

Go to Related Record [match current record only] will always "find" (land on) the first record that's related to the current record unless you are in a portal at the time (and on something other than the first portal row).

EDIT: Are you saying that you've got a script that goes to that portal row (e.g., 3rd portal row) and then goes to related record but doesn't land on the 3rd related record? If so: do you possibly perchance have more than one portal on this layout? Is there a portal utilizing another relationship somewhere on this layout?

Important Information

Terms of Use