Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

Demo went down.....down.....down!

Robert E. Green

I downloaded a demo version of Filemaker 8.5 a few weeks ago.I haven't worked in FileMaker in the past so it has been quite a learning curve for me. Suddenly today FileMaker will not launch. I have 16 days left on the trial and I am in the middle of a can of worms with this small database I am attempting to create. Does anyone know who the person is I should call at Filemaker and even better his or her phone number. Thanks

Bob Green

I don't think you'll get tech support on a trial version. You'd better call a sales rep and see if they can help. Take a look here: http://www.filemaker.com/support/phone.html

But beforehand, you might try to restart your computer, and/or trash the filemaker prefs file. If you downloaded the demo you might still have the disk image, if all fails use it to reinstall...ask the sales rep if this will work with respect to your trial period...

kjoe

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.