melusine

Filemaker Pro 8 Solution Developer Needed

melusine

I am looking for a Filemaker Pro 8 expert consultant to redesign a solution previously developed in Filemaker Pro 6 for both mac and windows platforms. Those interested please contact me.

Robert Schaub

Please see your email.

Thanks

microstar

i have developed several custom filemaker databases - i work from and do network administration for multiple companies in the reno/sparks, nv and sacramento, ca areas. in fact, an apple engineer (owners of Filemaker) visited our tech center (i was vp, dir of information systems at the time) and stated he had no idea filemaker could do all the things we were doing with it.

anyway - i do have some free time - several examples of my work are available if you would like to see the qualtiy of design and functionality

john

lumberjack

I have recently finished converting a 60 user database for a large flooring company from Filemaker 6 to filemaker 8.

They plan on reducing their staff up to 25% due to the new features we have implemented and designed for them.

I would love to help,

David Head
They plan on reducing their staff up to 25% due to the new features we have implemented and designed for them.

Hehehe, glad I don't work there!

You wouldn't win a popularity contest at that company!

;)

fortune.infotech

We have developed best Rapidweaver and Filemaker plugin solution available till date. We have many professionals in our organization having good hands on with this.

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.