Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

Finding using a calculated field

timbojones

I have set up a solution with a script that does multiple finds in order to create a list. It works fine when I run it with full access privileges. However when I use more restricted privileges one of the finds does not occur. The find is done in an unstored calculated field on values originating from another file. I've tried many different ways of arriving at the desired found set, but always that calculated field pulled from the other file will not find in anything less that full access privileges.

Anyone out there experience the same sort of thing? Any solutions?

Thanks.

I already inspected the privileges in the other file. They allow plenty of access. to all fields.

I don't get this one. It's very frustrating.

Each script has a checkbox on whether to run with Full Access Privileges. Have you checked them? Also check any sub-scripts fired from within each script (for the same setting).

"The find is done in an unstored calculated field on values originating from another file."

Also, each set of privileges must be set for each FILE. Did you check there?

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.