Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

Help

jigax

Hello everyone,

I have two fm7 files one with completed jobs from technicians for payroll the other with amounts to be deducted from their paycheck. I have done several relationships but none work. I'm trying to calculate payroll for technicians using a date range (date...date) and deduct any items from the deductions files that contain the tech number and date that I’m looking for. So far I’ve accomplished to deduct items dated the first date on the date range, second date on the date range, both dates on the date range, but what I can’t get it to do is to deduct all dates in date range e.g. 01/01/2006...01/08/2006 will only deduct items with dates 01/01/2006 and 01/08/2006 everything in the middle is left behind.

Does sound like a relationship problem (sorry). If you go to define and check the relationships between the 2 tables you may need to change the original tables to a start date and an end date, then relate the tables that way.That is if the start date of one table is = of another table that will probably pull the records you need.

Thanks for your help I already had it figured out. It was exactly that, i was pointing the relationship to the date field which consisted of date1...date2 so what i did was create 2 seperate fields mindate for date and maxdate and made the relationship like that and it worked like a charm. Thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.