Salesforce and other SMB Solutions are coming soon. ×

green bar report

printery

Please give me a link is this is a repeat or and old questions.

I want to print a report that shows a line in plain text and the next one the text in a shade of light green, just like a regular old computer green bar printout.

Gracias,

Printery

I want to have the lines showing in the screen, its is easier to see the report, instead of seeing all black lines, is easier for the eye and the person reading the report on the screen. The hard copy will be printed in black.

Sorry I did not mentioned it before.

Thanks,

Printery

The problem it's me. I just want the lines of the report one black, the other one with a shade an black, and so on. When I try Lee's answer I get the heading of the report in one color, the body text in the same color. I dont know to explain. If you want I can send you a jpeg I did with one example.

Thanks,

Printery

I don't think you followed Lee's instructions correctly. In the Body's part definition, you can set it to use alternating fill color. See attached.

This thread is quite old. Please start a new thread rather than reviving this one.