FileMaker.PerformScript( "Script Name", "Optional Script Parameters");
There are some considerations when using this function:
- The function will not be available until the web page has finished loading.
- This function follows the Same Domain Policy, meaning this function will only work if the database and web app are hosted under the same domain. If they are not the browser will block the code.
The parameters of the script step are:
- Object Name: The defined name we give the web viewer.
- When executing the script step, there will be no way for a user to cancel the operation or perform any other operations.
- If the web viewer object is not visible the script step will not be executed.
- Name*First Last
- FileMaker Experience*
- New to FileMaker Platform
- Existing User of FileMaker
- Existing Developer of FileMaker
OPT-IN: I agree that I am downloading a completely free FileMaker application file with no strings attached. This database is unlocked, and I may use it for my business or organization as I see fit. Because I am downloading a free database, I agree that I should receive occasional marketing. I understand that I can OPT-OUT of these emails at anytime.
- I agree
Did you know we are an authorized reseller for FileMaker Licensing?
Contact us to get a competitive quote on a FileMaker License.
Please complete the form below to download your FREE FileMaker database file.